Vintage Dayton's Hat
This beloved department store was founded in Minneapolis in 1902 by George Draper Dayton. It became the Dayton-Hudson Corporation after a merger in 1969. Dayton’s was more than a shopping trip for clothes and furnishings, It was the heart and life of the city. The main Dayton’s store downtown remained a department store for an impressive 113 years! The buy outs and name changes Dayton’s went through over the years never changed the love the people had for this store. It was always Dayton’s to them.
100% Cotton Twill with garment wash. Unstructured Jockey Shape. Self-fabric with buckle closure.